1. Get braces.
2. Wear either Vans or Chuck Taylors.
3. If you are a boy, grow your hair long and sweep it to the side. Buy a cap, leave the shiny stickers on. Wear cap always. Do not wash.
If you are a girl, grow your hair long and wear it out no matter how impractical. You may risk injury in wood tech but that's just a risk you'll have to take.
4. Do not get a pencil case. That would be lame.
5. Avoid getting a back pack if at all possible. That would also be lame.
6. Do not call teachers by their full name. Miss or Mr will suffice. Anything more and you will be noticed by your 'peers'.
7. Avoid reading at all costs.
8. Use your phone incessantly in class.
9. Refuse to engage in any and all attempts at integration of technology by the teacher. That would be lame. Technology is for socialising, not for education.
10. Swing on any chair you sit on all the time.